12"/8" Sieve Shakers provide sharpest repeatable separations in minimum time over the broadest possible range of particle sizes, shapes, and densities.
- Automatic 2-way Tapping: Automatically reverses "up" and "down" taps. "Up" taps mix, reorient, and redistribute sample so that new particles and new orientations are periodically presented to sieve surfaces. "Down" taps assist passing of near-size materials to the next sieve and clear the mesh for new particles.
- Perfect Circular Rotation of the Sieve Stack: Particles are forced to roll in all directions relative to the linear pattern of woven sieve mesh. Circular rotation is far superior to simple, inefficient back-and-forth actions that create "dead spots" where sample accumulates preventing complete seperation. Results obtained with other sieving motions may vary depending on positioning of individual sieve mesh pattern relative to direction of motion.
- Clamping: Exclusive 2-way sieve clamping system secures the integral cover assembly to two stainless steel guide rods by clamp knobs. The sieve stack is pressured vertically by the center knob. When loosened, the cover assembly slides on guide rods for easy repositioning to any sieve stack height.
- No Mounting Required: An internal counterbalance allows the unit to remain stationary without a permanent mounting. The unit may easily be moved around the lab or to another site. Adjustable footpads level the unit.
- Timer Control: Precision built-in digital LED timer repeats exactly by push-button start and resets automatically to any selected test time up to 59 min., 59 sec. A 5-sec. audible alarm sounds at zero, and another feature allows pauses without loss of test time.
- Precision digital LED reset timer repeats test times at the touch of a button.
- Holds up to 20 Sieves.
||Full Height - 10 for 8" Sieves / 6 for 12" Sieves
Half Height - 20 for 8" Sieves / 13 for 12" Sieves
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)
||22.5 x 12.5 x 39.5" / 57.2 x 31.2 x 100.3 cm
||162 lbs / 74 kg
||115 V / 60 Hz