The SevenCompact™ series combines precise electrochemical measurement technologies with flexibility, innovative design and ease of use. The instruments can be universally employed and continue the tradition of the Seven series from METTLER TOLEDO. The SevenCompact™ pH/Ion meter S220 is the perfect choice for a wide range of applications. It is much more than a pH meter: it can also measure ORP and ion concentration in various units. Starting a measurement or calibration has never been easier, requiring only a single keypress.
The operation is truly intuitive, with menus composed of full sentences in 10 languages. Starting a measurement or calibration or toggling between measurement modes only requires a single keypress. The included electrode holder with the perfectly vertical uPlace™ movement helps you bring your electrode in the position where it works best for your sample. This allows for faster measurements and reduces the risk of the sample vessel tipping over and/or damage the sensor.
- Prominent color display - The 4.3 inch high-resolution color display with its large digits and well arranged icons makes relevant information identifiable at a glance.
- Two display layouts - Switch with a single keypress between the full-information screen or the uFocus™ layout, in which you will not be distracted by information of less importance.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) - ISM® helps eliminate mistakes by automatic identification of the sensor upon connection and ensures that the most recent calibration is used for future measurements.
- Large data memory - SevenCompact can store up to 1000 datasets. For users who require more storage space we offer LabX direct PC software.
- Connectivity and peripherals - USB and RS232 interfaces allow you to connect various peripherals from METTLER TOLEDO simultaneously, increasing the possibilities of your instrument.
- Top sensors - fast and accurate measurements
- Menu guidance in 10 languages - user-friendly operation
- Clear, well arranged color display - quick to learn
- Many printing and data storage options - GLP compliant
- Professional peripheral options - highly efficient
- Intelligent sensors - piece of mind
- Full fledged service offering - high uptime and compliance
- S220-Bio includes instrument, InLab® Routine Pro-ISM cable kit, guide to pH measurements, 2 buffer sachets for pH 4.01, 7.00, 9.21 and 10.00, electrode holder, protective cover, operating instructions, declaration of conformity and test certificate
|pH measuring range||-2,000 - 19,999 pH|
|pH resolution||0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1 pH|
|pH accuracy||± 0.002 pH|
|ION measuring range||1.00E-9 - 9.99E+9 mg/L|
|ION resolution||± last significant digit|
|ION accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Calibration points||Max. 5|
|Buffer groups||8 pre-defined and 1 user-defined|
|Isopotential point||pH 7.00|
|Temperature capture||Automatic and manual|
|Electrode status icon||Shows quality of last calibration|
|Choice of endpoint formats||Automatic, manual, timed|
|Data storage||1000 measurements|
|Print formats||Short, normal, GLP|
|Data Export||USB-stick, LabX direct PC software|
|pH Sensor input||BNC (impendance > 3 x 10E+12O)|
|Temperature sensor input||Cinch/RCA (NTC30 kO or Pt1000)|
|Reference input||2 mm Ref.|
|Digital sensor input||mini-LTW|
|Communication interfaces||RS232, USB-A, USA-B|