The Ohaus Starter 5000 series bench meters provide premium performance and features in a compact form. The bright LCD touch screen display provides and intuitive and easy way to navigate through all the advanced features of the Starter 5000 and features a full touch keyboard. Calibrations can be made with up to 9 buffer groups or the user can choose from 8 predefined buffer groups. Measurements and calibration data (up to 10 sensors) can be saved in the 1,000 record on-board memory, printed to the Ohaus SF40A printer (optional) or downloaded onto the 4GB USB thumb drive (included). Measurement endpoints can be set to auto (records when stable), manual (operator ends measurement) or time dependent. Additionally, the meter can be set to continuous measure (user sets time interval) and a graph will show the measurement data over time. Sensor id's and condition are recorded and displayed and can prompt the operator to calibrate the sensor when conditions warrant or calibration reminders can be set to specific time intervals. The Starter 5000 is also GLP compliant with time/date and user/sample ids are required when in GLP mode.
- High-Level Capabilities Propel Powerful Performance - With a 1,000 measurement memory, eight predefined buffer groups, and three endpoint modes, Starter 5000 provides various ways to achieve precise pH measurement.
- Advanced Software and Technology Support Complex Applications and Intuitive Operation - Starter 5000 has a user-friendly interface, similar to other smart devices used daily. With a large 4.3" high-resolution LCD touchscreen display, users will find themselves intuitively navigating through all applications.
- Enhanced Features Offer Protection & Simplicity in this Advanced Meter - Starter 5000 also has many features that promote ease of use, convenience, as well as protection, including a standalone electrode arm, IP54 housing and in-use cover.
- Auto, Manual and Time dependent endpoint settings
- Continuous setting with graphing
- Up to 9 calibration buffer groups with 8 predefined groups
- USB interface and 8GB thumb drive included
- GLP compliant with Date/Time, user id, sample id and sensor id
- 1 year warranty (meter only)