Digital laboratory gravity convection ovens made in the USA at an affordable price. Quincy Lab uses only quality UL and CSA recognized components in all ovens.
The Quincy Lab GCE digital laboratory gravity convection ovens offer American Made quality at an affordable price. These economical lab ovens offer digital control with stability of 1 unit degree. All units are calibrated at the factory and are virtually maintenance free.,
- Digital Microprocessor Control
- Gravity Convection
- Durable Double-Wall construction
- Scratch-resistant Hammer Finish
- Corrosion-resistant Aluminized Interior
- Proven Reliability
- Full 18-month Factory Warranty
- Made in USA
- Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. Exteriors are painted light gray and have a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish. Doors open with high-impact thermoplastic handles. Cabinets have heavy steel double-wall construction. Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high-density mineral wool, and interiors are made of corrosion-resistant aluminized steel.
- The digital control combines the features of the analog model but offers the ease of temperature setting and the stability of a full PID microprocessor that accurately maintains settings within ±0.5 °C (1 °F), even in varying ambient or power supply conditions. This feature helps to confirm stability or indicate any control malfunction or power loss throughout a process period. The digital controller features large LED's that continuously display set temperature and process temperature, as well as a setting lock mode that provides protection against accidental or inadvertent adjustment.
- Energy-efficient, low-watt density, incoloy sheathed elements are engineered into a compact design for quick run-up and recovery times. Temperature uniformity is greatly improved by a perforated heat shield which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly throughout the product chamber.
- The 'GCE' series gravity convection ovens are designed to meet the laboratory needs of industry, research organizations, and schools. Well-crafted and versatile, they are used for part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing. The GCE series ovens have temperature ranges of: ambient +25 °F minimum, to 450 °F/232 °C maximum, and are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability.